Our Real Estate Finance Services are based on great expertise and experience in providing tailored innovative financial solutions for your commercial real estate investment needs.
Real Estate Finance Made Simple
Tarkan Real Estate Finance Service specializes in real estate investment and development finance structure and bridge finance for residential, commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, mixed-use, hotels, student accommodations and HMOs. With our expertise and experience, with a team made up of ex-bankers, we provide tailored innovative financial solutions to suit your needs. When we deal with a transaction, we structure and deal with it as a bank would, increasing our approval rate and our ability to get you the terms you require, first time around.
We deal predominately with real estate lending but can also represent clients who require invoice finance and working capital finance.
We offer a full spectrum of financing options that are innovative and adaptive.
Our services include:
- Acquisition Financing (Commercial / Residential / Industrial / Retail / Leisure / Mixed-Use / Hotel / Student Accommodations / HMO Investments)
- Development and Refurbishment Finance
- Buy to Let
- Bridge Finance, Senior and Mezzanine Secured Loans
At Tarkan, we deliver truly independent and bespoke property finance solutions, providing proactive service while dealing with all aspects of our clients’ circumstances.
- Acquisition Financing (Commercial / Residential / Industrial Investments)
- Residential Investment Finance
- Commercial Investment Finance
- Residential Development & Refurbishment Finance
- Commercial Development & Refurbishment Finance
- Bridge Loans Finance
- Mezzanine Debt Finance
- Owner Occupied Premises
We will assist you with
- Seeking and negotiating best Real Estate Finance deals in the market.
- Analyzing the Lending proposal and preparing a full credit application.
- Presenting the credit application to most suitable lenders.
- Attending all meetings with the lenders.
- Assisting in building property portfolio books, cash flow, and presentation to lenders.